About Labyrinth, Inc.
We help charities like yours with their charity state registrations. Let us get to work for you!
Labyrinth, Inc. specializes in charity state registrations. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of charities with their state registration needs. We work with your organization to determine your registration requirements, prepare all necessary forms, and act as your liaison with the states. Labyrinth, Inc. handles all aspects of the registration process.
Charity State Registration can be very complex and time consuming. Let us get to work for you. We can handle all aspects of the registration process on your behalf at reasonable rates.
Here at Labyrinth, Inc, we work hard to keep our clients happy, hence the reason why we adopted a client focused approach. Here are some of the reasons to speak to one of our friendly state registration professional today:
- We make the registration process easy and take care of each step in the process including preparing the forms, assembling the attachments, requesting extensions, setting up registered agents, and following up.
- We have 30 years of experience helping charities register to solicit contributions
- Our single fee includes everything including all forms and extensions, writing checks for state registration fees, signing and notarizing the forms (if desired), etc.
- We have an A+ rating (the highest rating) from the Better Business Bureau. We also have excellent reviews on Google, Trustpilot, Yelp and Facebook. See what actual clients are saying about us.
- We file more state registrations than any other firm.
- With East Coast and West Coast offices, we are located near where your organization is.
- We have both legal counsel and accountants on staff to ensure that all the forms are filed correctly.
- We have thousands of satisfied clients. Among our clients are many of the largest and best known charities.
- We take the time to learn your needs and how we can best help you. You will have a dedicated account manager who is there to answer any and all questions that you have.
- We have a whole team that works together to ensure accurate and timely filings. Your forms are triple-checked to make sure they are perfect.
- We keep your data confidential
- We have affordable fees and we do not bill until we have completed your registrations for the year and the states have accepted them.