Corporate Registration and Annual Reports
Corporate registration allows organizations to conduct activities in a state. Annual reports provide entity information updates to the secretary of state on a regularly scheduled basis. Nonprofits must obtain corporate registration and file annual reports to maintain good standing in a state.
Keeping up to date with ever changing forms, reports, and regulations in multiple states requires a significant number of hours and the overhead expenses that go with it. Let us handle the compliance on your behalf.
The Secretary of State is not required to send reminders as to when annual reports are due. Keeping up to date with ever changing forms and regulations require a significant number of hours and the overhead expenses that go with it. Let us handle the compliance on your behalf.CONTACT US
If any of the following apply to your organization, then corporate registration and annual report filing may be required.
- Does your nonprofit have an office or employee in a state?
- Is your nonprofit incorporated or do you have foreign corporate authority in that state?
- Do you do repeat business in the state in question?
- Does your nonprofit issue Charitable Gift Annuities or are there plans to be included in a State Employee Campaign?
We are the State Registration Professionals
- We verify the corporate standing of your organization with the state.
- We manage your corporate registrations and ensure that you remain in compliance.
- We prepare and file your Annual Reports with the Secretary of States' offices.