We are looking for a clerk or someone with clerical experience to assist our nonprofit clients. Our staff gains and maintains a thorough understanding of state applications and regulatory requirements and help our clients navigate them by providing outstanding service.
- Ensure the timely, accurate filing of our clients’ applications to government agencies
- Draft and file applications to state agencies by paper and electronically
- Conduct thorough and accurate research, calling government agencies, and communicating with clients about their projects by phone and email
- Meets established Service Level Agreements, such as response time
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and multitask in a rapidly-evolving environment
- Enjoys the challenge of new, complex problems and learning new information
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Proven track record of working quickly while maintaining work integrity
Successful candidates have excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skills. A financial background is helpful.