Full time, Part time
Posted 2 years ago
We are seeking an capable, responsible FileMaker Developer to join our growing organization.
- Development of new functionality.
- Maintenance of existing FileMaker systems.
- Periodic updating of layouts.
- Run software updates backups.
- Participate in the development of new applications and portal development.
- Research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems major, or similar
- Familiar with FileMaker
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail