Our Team at Labyrinth
We help nonprofits like yours with their state charitable registrations. Let us get to work for you!
Labyrinth's team has successfully helped nonprofits for over 30 years with their charitable registration needs. Many states change their laws and forms yearly. Failure to register on time can lead to fines, penalties, and even revocation of your right to solicit contributions. Let Labyrinth prepare all of the necessary forms for your state charitable registrations, so you always remain compliant where you are fundraising.
Our team truly works for you, relieving the pressure of ever-changing state requirements and overwhelming registration processes.
Here at Labyrinth, Inc, we work hard to keep our clients happy. This is why we've adopted a client focused approach. Here are some of the reasons to speak to one of our friendly state registration specialists today:
- We make the registration process easy . We take care of each step in the process including preparing the forms, assembling the attachments, requesting extensions, setting up registered agents, and following up with the states.
- We have 30 years of experience helping charities across the country register to solicit contributions.
- Our single fee includes everything - all forms, extensions, writing checks for state registration fees, signing and notarizing the forms (if desired), etc.
- We have an A+ rating (the highest rating) from the Better Business Bureau. We also have excellent reviews on Google, Trustpilot, Yelp and Facebook. See what actual clients are saying about us.
- We file more state registrations than any other provider.
- An option to give us limited power of attorney, which allows us to sign many applications on your behalf and speed up the filing process even more.
- We have thousands of satisfied clients. Among our clients are many of the largest and best known charities.
- We take the time to learn your needs and how we can best help you. You will have a dedicated account manager who is there to answer any and all questions that you have.
- We have a whole team that works together to ensure accurate and timely filings. Your forms are triple-checked to make sure they are perfect.
- We keep your data confidential.