Our Team at Labyrinth
We help nonprofits like yours with their state charitable registrations. Let us get to work for you!
Labyrinth's team has successfully helped nonprofits for over 30 years with their charitable registration needs. Many states change their laws and forms yearly. Failure to register on time can lead to fines, penalties, and even revocation of your right to solicit contributions. Let Labyrinth prepare all of the necessary forms for your state charitable registrations, so you always remain compliant where you are fundraising.
Our team truly works for you, relieving the pressure of ever-changing state requirements and overwhelming registration processes.Connect With Labyrinth Today
Here at Labyrinth, Inc., we work hard to keep our clients happy. This is why we've adopted a client-focused approach. Here are some of the reasons to speak to one of our friendly state registration specialists today:
- We make the registration process easy . We take care of each step in the process including preparing the forms, assembling the attachments, requesting extensions, setting up registered agents, and following up with the states.
- We have 30 years of experience helping charities across the country register to solicit contributions.
- Our single fee includes everything - all forms, extensions, writing checks for state registration fees, signing and notarizing the forms (if desired), etc.
- We have an A+ rating (the highest rating) from the Better Business Bureau. We also have excellent reviews on Google, Trustpilot, Yelp and Facebook. See what actual clients are saying about us.
- We file more state registrations than any other provider.
- An option to give us limited power of attorney, which allows us to sign many applications on your behalf and speed up the filing process even more.
- We have thousands of satisfied clients. Among our clients are many of the largest and best known charities.
- We take the time to learn your needs and how we can best help you. You will have a dedicated account manager who is there to answer any and all questions that you have.
- We have a whole team that works together to ensure accurate and timely filings. Your forms are triple-checked to make sure they are perfect.
- We keep your data confidential.
Values answer the question, “How do we go about our work?”.
This is who we are and how we interact with one another and the world.
We have a positive outlook when approaching opportunities and challenges, never questioning that we will win.
We believe in each other and what we do. The organizations we serve are mission-driven. They strive to make the world a better place every day. We do the same! Except we do it one application at a time. By passionately pursuing complete compliance for our clients, we enable them to be the change they wish to see in the world.
We work collaboratively toward common goals and trust our teammates to deliver on their commitments.
Commitment isn't a scary word around here. Our people tell their teams what they'll do and then deliver. We know the best outcomes are achieved as a team, and we trust our teammates' commitments to success. If one of us struggles, we all chip in.
We have expectations for ourselves that exceed conventional standards, and we take ownership of outcomes.
We're never satisfied with the status quo! We have lofty expectations for ourselves and our teams, and we take radical ownership of outcomes. No box-checking exercises around here. We strive for greatness, just like the clients we help every day.
We consistently demonstrate the effort and mental toughness required to get the job done.
Labyrinth is a dynamic place, and it takes resilience to face new and exciting challenges every day. We pride ourselves on our ability to roll with punches. Mental toughness is core to who we are, and it shines through when we work with clients to address their hardest regulatory challenges.
We are experts that deliver detail-oriented work and communicate with accuracy.
We live in a nuanced world, and it's often the details that make the difference between success and failure. Clients count on us to have our Ts crossed and Is dotted, so they can pursue their missions with confidence. That's why we’re such sticklers for correct terminology and always avoid oversimplification.
We communicate concisely and candidly so that complexity can be easily understood.
Whether it's in client communications, our Resource Center, or anywhere else, we balance our precision with clarity. It's no use knowing the details if you can't explain them in a way people can understand. So, while we love to nerd out about compliance, we strive to be concise and candid and avoid talking over people's heads.