Annual reports provide organization updates and are due
to the secretary of state on a regularly scheduled basis. Nonprofits must file annual reports to maintain good standing in a state.
Keeping up to date with ever changing forms, reports, and regulations in multiple states requires a significant number of hours and the overhead expenses that go with it. Eliminate workload and ensure on time filing. Let us handle the compliance on your behalf. We efficiently manage annual reports in any or all states.
The Secretary of State is not required to send reminders as to when annual reports are due. Keeping up to date with ever changing forms and regulations require a significant number of hours and the overhead expenses that go with it. Let us handle the compliance on your behalf.CONTACT US
If any of the following apply to your organization, then annual report filing may be required.
- Does your nonprofit have an office or employee in the state?
- Is your nonprofit incorporated or have foreign (out of state) corporate authority in that state?
- Do your nonprofit conduct business or fundraise in the state?
- Does your nonprofit issue Charitable Gift Annuities or take part in a State Employee Campaign?
We are the State Registration Professionals
- We verify the corporate standing of your organization with the state.
- We complete your foreign qualification, registering you to do business in a state other than the state in which you formed your nonprofit organization
- We manage your corporate registrations and ensure that you remain in compliance.
- We prepare and file your Annual Reports with the Secretary of States' offices.