A ‘THANK YOU’ IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL IN FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGNSFebruary 11, 2020
The Nonprofit Compliance Checklist: Must Know EssentialsMarch 11, 2020
Do You Need Reliable Bookkeeping For Your Charitable Organization?
Accurate bookkeeping provides you with a clear picture of your financials. It can provide your organization with important data to inform your decisions. In other words, bookkeeping, when done well, will help your organization better manage its resources. Quality nonprofit bookkeeping provides others with a picture of your financials as well. Donors, funders, and other stakeholders often research charitable organizations, including their financial health.
If any of these apply to your organization, then nonprofit bookkeeping services may be a great fit for you:
- Your charitable organization does not perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Your charitable organization does not maintain sufficient financial records.
- Your books are not always up to date and you are not sure they are accurate.
- You do not have a qualified bookkeeper.
- You have cash flow issues.
- Maintaining your books takes you away from your mission driven activities.
- Paying your bills on time has become a challenge.
Nonprofit bookkeeping services are designed specifically for charitable organizations like yours. Our goal is to help you maintain your focus on your charitable work. While Labyrinth, Inc. does not provide bookkeeping services, we have a network of partners who can help you with your bookkeeping, as well as the preparation and filing of your IRS Form 990. Contact us now to be connected with one of our partners.