Charity State Registration Forms

Below are the charity state registration forms that are required by a charity to register to solicit charitable contributions. If you need help filing your charity state registration forms, please email us at or call us at 844-863-0915. We can file your charity state registration forms for you and get you registered.

State Form
AlabamaCharitable organization Application for Registration
AlaskaCharitable Organization Registration Form
ArizonaCharitable Organization Registration/Renewal
ArkansasCharitable Organization Application For Registration
CaliforniaCT-1 Initial Registration Form / RRF-1 Renewal Report
ConnecticutCHR Renewal Notice
FloridaRenewal Registration Statement for Charitable Organizations and Sponsors
GeorgiaBi-Annual Registration Form
IllinoisAG 990-IL
KansasSC 53-10
KentuckyKentucky Charity Registration
MaineActivity Fundraising Report
MarylandCertification Form
MassachusettsForm PC
MichiganRenewal Solicitation Registration Form CTS-02
MinnesotaAnnual Report Form
MississippiRegistration Form
MissouriAnnual Report
New HampshireAnnual Report Form # NHCT-2 A
New JerseyForm CRI-300R or CRI-200
New YorkForm CHAR500
North CarolinaSolicitation License Application – Charitable or Sponsor Organization
North DakotaCharitable Organization Annual Report
OklahomaRenewal Application & Financial Statement
OregonCT-12F Annual Report
PennsylvaniaForm BCO-10
Rhode IslandRenewal Application
South CarolinaRegistration Statement
TennesseeSS6007 Application to Renew Registration and SS6002 Summary of Financial Activities
UtahCharitable Organization Permit Application Form
VirginiaForm 102
WashingtonCharitable Solicitations Registration
West VirginiaCHR-1 Registration Statement
WisconsinForm 1952 Annual Report